We are thrilled to announce that The Depot has been named Larger Development of the Year at the North West Homebuilder Awards, 2023.
David Chilton, managing director, Rowlinson said: “It was our honour to receive this award alongside our scheme partners for a development that we are all hugely proud of.
“As always, it’s shared with all those who worked on the scheme and helped turn it from an idea into reality.”
The Depot is a development for all, featuring a wide range of housing types and tenures:
• 92 one-and-two-bedroom apartments across four low rise blocks
• 72 social rent Extra Care apartments at Elmswood Park for people aged 55 and over, with a bistro, hairdresser, communal indoor and outdoor space plus the options for additional individual support
• 54 spacious family homes with modern open-plan interiors
• 45 private rented apartments, including 5 for ‘step down care’
• 40 apartments for over 55s, designed with HAPPI principles in place
The former brownfield site, which had previously been a bus depot, is now back in use providing much needed homes within the community.
Rowlinson worked together with Buttress Architects, Mosscare St Vincent’s and Rise Homes in the delivery of the development.
The North West Housebuilding Awards were held at Albert Hall in Manchester on 22 June 2023.
For more information please call 0161 960 0033 or contact us using this form