Our intergenerational development – The Depot – has scooped the ‘Best urban development outside of London’ at the Inside Housing Development Awards.
David Chilton, Rowlinson’s managing director, said: “This is a fantastic achievement and great recognition for The Depot.
“So much effort has gone into this development and we’re truly delighted that the judges have recognised this.
“It’s a great accolade and one to be shared with all those involved in its delivery.”
The Depot is a development for all, featuring:
• 92 one-and-two-bedroom apartments across four low rise blocks
• 72 social rent Extra Care apartments at Elmswood Park for people aged 55 and over, with a bistro, hairdresser, communal indoor and outdoor space plus the options for additional individual support
• 54 spacious family homes with modern open-plan interiors
• 45 private rented apartments, including 5 for ‘step down care’
• 40 apartments for over 55s, designed with HAPPI principles in place
Rowlinson is the scheme developer, working with Buttress Architects, Rise Homes and Mosscare St Vincent’s.
The Inside Housing Development Awards celebrate the very best residential developments across the UK and were held in London on 30 September 2022.
For more information please call 0161 960 0033 or contact us using this form